Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1868 times)

Offline nickrulercreator

• Venus
Hello!
« on: September 09, 2017, 12:25:50 AM »
Hi! 16-year-old here, new to the forum. Love all of NASA, especially the classics (golden age? I think so). Apollo obviously was real, no question about it.

What else? I am starting a rocketry club at my school which is neato, want to work for NASA (JPL? IDK yet), and eventually go into space/moon/mars. Basically my lifelong dream.

Yeah, I think that's it.
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space. If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you will not go to space today.

Offline Trebor

• Earth
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 04:09:34 AM »
Hey Nick, and welcome.

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 08:21:41 AM »
Welcome abroad. There's loads of very very knowledgeable people on here, including many that work or have worked in space related industries. Fire away with any questions!
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Bryanpoprobson

• Jupiter
  • Another Clown
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 06:08:54 PM »
Welcome aboard.. :) :)
"Wise men speak because they have something to say!" "Fools speak, because they have to say something!" (Plato)

Offline sandopan

• Venus
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 09:14:48 PM »
Welcome, nickrulercreator.

Get a job at Roscosmos or CNSA.
Don't commit terrorism.  Washington hates competition.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.