Author Topic: jr Knowing's faked Apollo visuals  (Read 43322 times)

Offline BertieSlack

• Earth
Re: jr Knowing's faked Apollo visuals
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2019, 02:55:42 AM »
I can't remember whether it was BertieSlack or , Phil Webb or, Astrobrant2 that did a debunking of a video by my "favorite" Marcus Allen concerning the same image. 

It was Astrobrant2:

Absolute demolition.

BlisterHiker did one too:

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2019, 08:43:32 AM »
I can't remember whether it was BertieSlack or , Phil Webb or, Astrobrant2 that did a debunking of a video by my "favorite" Marcus Allen concerning the same image. 

It was Astrobrant2:

Absolute demolition.

BlisterHiker did one too:

Thanks for refreshing my memory and for giving me another one as I had not seen the BlisterHiker one versus hunchbacked.
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline MBDK

• Earth
  • BANNED
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2019, 05:04:34 AM »
In a nutshell (pun intended), the number of credentialed aerospace engineers who dispute the authenticity of Apollo are so few we can almost name them individually. 
This surprises me.  I wasn't aware of ANY credentialed aerospace engineer that disputes the Apollo missions in any manner.
"It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to." - W. C. Fields

"Laugh-a while you can, monkey-boy." - Lord John Whorfin

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2019, 12:19:58 PM »
This surprises me.  I wasn't aware of ANY credentialed aerospace engineer that disputes the Apollo missions in any manner.

I had Hunchbacked in mind.  There is also Anders Lindman, but I don't think he specialized in aerospace.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2019, 12:31:18 PM »

I had Hunchbacked in mind.  There is also Anders Lindman, but I don't think he specialized in aerospace.

Ah yes, the chronically myopic engineer.  I'm ashamed to call him a brethren engineer, but I guess he views making money over performing correct engineer analysis.  :o
Truth needs no defense.  Nobody can take those footsteps I made on the surface of the moon away from me.
Eugene Cernan

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2019, 02:34:35 PM »
Did we ever determine if hunchbacked is a real degree-holding engineer?
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2019, 02:55:46 PM »

There is a degree that indicated that, but I have since lost the pc so I can't show it.
Eugene Cernan

Offline bknight

• Neptune
Eugene Cernan

Offline JayUtah

• Neptune
    • Clavius
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2019, 09:39:08 PM »
I found it here.
http://www.angelfire.com/moon2/xpascal/Diplomes/DiplomeOriginal.jpg

https://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=1393.30

Good threads; thanks.  Those were the names I had in mind.  I didn't recall how we decided on Hunchbacked, so I erred on the side of caution.
"Facts are stubborn things." --John Adams

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2019, 04:06:27 AM »

Whatever he is currently he is spilling nonsense all over a lot of Facebook groups.

Allan is he still on the one we used to chat on

Offline Zakalwe

• Uranus
« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2019, 04:07:40 AM »
There is also Anders Lindman, but I don't think he specialized in aerospace.

Did you mean Anders Björkman, aka "Heiwa"?
"The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' " - Isaac Asimov

Offline Allan F

• Saturn
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2019, 06:48:24 AM »

Whatever he is currently he is spilling nonsense all over a lot of Facebook groups.

Yes, I know. I've been irritating him for some time there, showing him videos which exposes his fails.
Well, it is like this: The truth doesn't need insults. Insults are the refuge of a darkened mind, a mind that refuses to open and see. Foul language can't outcompete knowledge. And knowledge is the result of education. Education is the result of the wish to know more, not less.

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2019, 07:51:51 AM »

Yes, I know. I've been irritating him for some time there, showing him videos which exposes his fails.

let me guess he hasn't changed his mind. I saw one the other day called 'How i debunked clavius'. I assume Jay has seen that one !!

Offline bknight

• Neptune
« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2019, 09:54:07 AM »
"let me guess he hasn't changed his mind. I saw one the other day called 'How i debunked clavius'. I assume Jay has seen that one !!"
From my experience, Jay doesn't watch any YT.
Eugene Cernan

Offline benparry

• Mars
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2019, 11:03:49 AM »
"let me guess he hasn't changed his mind. I saw one the other day called 'How i debunked clavius'. I assume Jay has seen that one !!"
From my experience, Jay doesn't watch any YT.

probably best :)