Author Topic: Curiosity conspiritards have come out to play at DavidIcke.com  (Read 13411 times)

Offline Inanimate Carbon Rod

• Mars
    • evilscience
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218866

Some choice quotes:

Just saw Sky News report about it. They made a point of saying it was a 6 wheeled rover and it was set to land at 6 UK time on the 6th August. That's 666 encoded into it. "7 minutes of terror follows".

Any footage or pics we see will be scanned for anything we are not supposed to see.

We have just sent a NUCLEAR device to Mars, the E.T's may view this as an act of aggression!

Curiosity is being personified on the news, it's tweeting from it's new home. Is this AI. HAL? (2001 Kubrik).

I recall Belzer mentioned in his book that finally in 2012 proof of life on mars would be revealed.

I love DavidIcke.com so much - it's a raging inferno of stupid, something it shares with youtube.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 02:00:55 PM by Inanimate Carbon Rod »
Formerly Supermeerkat. Like you care.

Offline gillianren

• Uranus
    • My Letterboxd journal
Re: Curiosity conspiritards have come out to play at DavidIcke.com
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 01:59:44 PM »
Oh, well, if you can't trust Richard Belzer, who can you trust?
"This sounds like a job for Bipolar Bear . . . but I just can't seem to get out of bed!"

"Conspiracy theories are an irresistible labour-saving device in the face of complexity."  --Henry Louis Gates

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 05:46:56 PM »
I think I heard the "seven minutes of terror" phrase back when Phoenix landed on Mars. There's really no reason for CTs to find it so ominous. It just means that the signal delay is suspenseful for those involved in the mission. Sheesh.
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline cjameshuff

• Mars
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 06:29:35 PM »
I think I heard the "seven minutes of terror" phrase back when Phoenix landed on Mars. There's really no reason for CTs to find it so ominous. It just means that the signal delay is suspenseful for those involved in the mission. Sheesh.

It was "six minutes of terror" for the MER rovers. It's not the signal delay (which was about 14 minutes for MSL in each direction), it's the time for entry, descent, and landing in which a failure is most likely going to cause loss of the spacecraft.

Offline Laurel

• Earth
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 07:10:58 PM »
Thanks. I'm so not a scientist. At least I knew it was not a phrase for CTs to worry about. :)
"Well, my feet they finally took root in the earth, but I got me a nice little place in the stars, and I swear I found the key to the universe in the engine of an old parked car..."
Bruce Springsteen

Offline BazBear

• Mars
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 11:34:12 AM »
The 1976 Mars Viking landers used RTGs ("nuclear devices") as well. OMG, it's an interplanetary nuclear (powered robotic) arms race  ;D
"It's true you know. In space, no one can hear you scream like a little girl." - Mark Watney, protagonist of The Martian by Andy Weir

Offline raven

• Uranus
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 12:07:26 AM »
I'm only going to get excited if they send one back. ;)

Offline bobdude11

• Venus
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 03:11:03 PM »
I'm only going to get excited if they send one back. ;)

Don't you know? They have had them here for years - where do you think the CTs came from? Disinformation campain from Mars and beyond ...
Robert Clark -
CISSP, MISM, MCSE and some other alphabet certifications.
I am moving to Theory ... everything works in Theory
"Everybody remember where we parked." James Tiberius Kirk, Captain, U.S.S. Enterprise