Author Topic: Not only was the Apollo missions a hoax....but the moon itself is as well!  (Read 14340 times)

Offline RedneckR0nin

• Venus
  • RnR
http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

Yes that is right, the MOON does not exist...I betcha all the Mr.Smartypants people around here never factored THAT little tidbit into your debunking or what have you ....did ya? Ya just go ahead and try to refute this websites solid packed full of arguments list of points why there is no moon to begin with.

On a relevant note when reading this site and finding out that a human being made it...I immediately wanted to gargle draino!  :'(
We landed..you too can learn this if you research

Offline Daggerstab

• Earth
    • Badly Honed Bytes (my blog)
On a relevant note when reading this site and finding out that a human being made it...I immediately wanted to gargle draino!  :'(

I'm pretty sure it's intended as a parody.

Offline raven

• Uranus
I am agreeing with that provisionally,Daggerstab, but I've been Poe-ed before.

Offline Not Myself

• Earth
  • Unwanted Irritant
See Ali G's interview of Buzz Aldrin.

Just about one minute in.
The internet - where bigfoot is real and the moon landings aren't.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
I particularly like this Mad Revisionist view of 9/11

THE MAD REVISIONIST was unable to come up with a single reasonable, rational explanation as to why religious fundamentalists would want to crash themselves and plane-loads full of people into crowded office buildings, and, further to the principles of revisionist methodology, if it doesn't make sense to us personally, it didn't happen.

They then go on to find the real culprit
Naturally, our first suspicion was directed against the most obvious suspect: Sweden....However, unable to attribute any specific motive to Sweden, our attention was directed against the only country that did have a clear and obvious reason to stage an attack on the United States in precisely this manner: Canada
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 01:27:54 PM by Echnaton »
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline darren r

• Earth
Although the Mad Revisionist website is clearly satire, there are some who believe that the Moon is a hoax. Just type 'Moon is a hologram' into Youtube. Sadly, those people don't appear to be joking.
" I went to the God D**n Moon!" Byng Gordon, 8th man on the Moon.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
Although the Mad Revisionist website is clearly satire, there are some who believe that the Moon is a hoax. Just type 'Moon is a hologram' into Youtube. Sadly, those people don't appear to be joking.

These people obviously decided to take the blue pill!!
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
I particularly like this Mad Revisionist view of 9/11

THE MAD REVISIONIST was unable to come up with a single reasonable, rational explanation as to why religious fundamentalists would want to crash themselves and plane-loads full of people into crowded office buildings, and, further to the principles of revisionist methodology, if it doesn't make sense to us personally, it didn't happen.

They then go on to find the real culprit
Naturally, our first suspicion was directed against the most obvious suspect: Sweden....However, unable to attribute any specific motive to Sweden, our attention was directed against the only country that did have a clear and obvious reason to stage an attack on the United States in precisely this manner: Canada

This "confirmation" of the Holocaust Myth is hilarious

http://www.revisionism.nl/Fuhrerpants/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm

Yes, with the help of the tireless researchers of rotten.com, we have uncovered photographic proof that the allies destroyed valuable evidence at the end of the war.  See for yourself:

This is exactly what it appears to be.  The Americans are destroying a pair of Adolph Hitler's pants!  To be specific, the same pants that Hitler wore when he was injured in the July 20, 1944 assassination attempt.  These pants were kept sealed in a vault, away from the prying eyes of revisionist truth-seekers, for two years until they were finally burned, allegedly to "prevent their symbolic worship of what Hitler stood for".

What do these pants have to do with the Holocaust, you might ask?  Well, that's the whole point.  Now, due to the destructive efforts of the Allied Thought Police, we may never know.  But we have brought this information to the attention of other courageous revisionist institutions such as the Institute for Sartorial Review and the Committee for Open Debate on Pants In Eastern and Central Europe (CODPIECE), in the hopes that between us we can piece the puzzle together.  For now, however, it is safe to assume that Hitler's pants must have been incriminating to the Holocaust myth in some way, otherwise why would the Americans have destroyed them?
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Dinorupe

• Mercury
One moon conspiracy (which contradicts every other theory) suggests the CSM crew heard a metallic thud from the ejected LM as it impacted on the moon.
The moon is actually a metallic extraterrestrial spacestation.
Sound not travelling in a vacuum must also be a conspiracy not to mention the distances involved.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
One moon conspiracy (which contradicts every other theory) suggests the CSM crew heard a metallic thud from the ejected LM as it impacted on the moon.
Sound not travelling in a vacuum must also be a conspiracy not to mention the distances involved.

That reminds me of the guy, can't remember if it was here or BAUT, who insisted that visible light didn't travel through the vacuum of space in a "visible" way.  He believed that it somehow "changed" and "became visible" when it entered the atmosphere.  Or something.
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline Daggerstab

• Earth
    • Badly Honed Bytes (my blog)

This sounds like a garbled version of the "rang like a bell" story. See this thread at Cosmoquest for an example.

That reminds me of the guy, can't remember if it was here or BAUT, who insisted that visible light didn't travel through the vacuum of space in a "visible" way.  He believed that it somehow "changed" and "became visible" when it entered the atmosphere.  Or something.

That would be Solon on BAUT Cosmoquest.

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
That's the guy, thanks!
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline cjameshuff

• Mars
Yup. Evangelista Torricelli must have started the whole conspiracy back in the 1640s, when he doubtless observed the opacity of the vacuum in his experiments and decided that such a troubling find must not be allowed to become public knowledge. Evidently (hey Heiwa, this is how you use that word!), everyone who's worked with vacuum since has agreed with him, with conspirators sneaking diffraction gratings into spacecraft instruments, Shuttle windows, etc, to avoid the devastating social consequences of the opacity of vacuum to normal light and the conversion of light between visible and invisible forms by charged particles and magnetic fields becoming common knowledge.

There's some bonkers conspiracy theories out there, but Solon's has to be the most utterly pointless one I've ever seen. At least the Apollo hoax CTs have some sort of motivation for their supposed conspiracy...