Author Topic: What becomes of old 'friends'..  (Read 479014 times)

Offline mako88sb

• Mars
Re: What becomes of old 'friends'..
« Reply #810 on: October 23, 2014, 04:12:56 PM »

I especially love the way he never really gets very far into his main argument because his first premise (the CSM-LM stack orbital orientation) fails so massively. 

One thing about Hunchy, though - he is one of the most civil of the HBs; he seldom if ever goes into a rant or seems to get angry. He just goes happily along convinced that he is right about the most ridiculous claims, even in the face of massive evidence to the contrary.

I stumbled upon another youtube name he"s been going under, "Imposture Lune", mainly used to post his videos in French it would seem. He and YDDES have a brief debate here from about a week ago concerning triangulation and the doppler effect:

Offline Dr_Orpheus

• Venus
« Reply #811 on: October 23, 2014, 10:09:26 PM »
I noticed something interesting.  In his first post on the International Skeptics Forum Skinny Splash gave his post a title the same way his brother liked to add titles to his many of his posts.  I haven't seen many users do that.  Could this a hint that he was impersonating his brother all along?

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #812 on: October 23, 2014, 10:35:32 PM »
There seems to be some smart money riding on that bet.  How ever it leaves open the question as to why someone who was as irrepressible as FattyDash/P1K just disappeared at the about the time Dr.T died.  Where would Michael T have gone that could have kept him off the internet for this time? Or what other reason could there be that he stopped posting as P1K?  And why come back now?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 10:40:41 PM by Echnaton »
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. —Samuel Beckett

Offline Tedward

• Mars
« Reply #813 on: October 24, 2014, 02:17:09 AM »
BTW, just in case anyone misses this, here's a heads up involving:

Leslie Kean
Col Charles Halt
(Dr) Richard Haines
Thomas Carey

.. who are all participating in a UFO 'Panel Event' that is, seemingly, endorsed by a University and supported by a Professor there as part of their Honors program!   I've started a thread here, and the original story about this (from Alejandro Rojas - groan..) is here, plus the American University's spiel is here..

I find this rather disturbing, and I hope some like-minded folk may be in that area and able to attend, in the forlorn hope that there might be a question time..
Oh dear, Kean (Mrs or Miss or Ms?) squirming away with the insect in the Chilean UFO really an insect was embarrassing even from my point of view.

Another book sale?

Offline Dr_Orpheus

• Venus
« Reply #814 on: October 24, 2014, 04:57:47 AM »
There seems to be some smart money riding on that bet.  How ever it leaves open the question as to why someone who was as irrepressible as FattyDash/P1K just disappeared at the about the time Dr.T died.  Where would Michael T have gone that could have kept him off the internet for this time? Or what other reason could there be that he stopped posting as P1K?  And why come back now?

Perhaps, his brother's death left him feeling guilty for impersonating him.  By now, he has recovered enough to resume his campaign to bust them Apollo perps. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 05:10:25 AM by Dr_Orpheus »

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #815 on: October 24, 2014, 07:05:58 AM »
This whole thing with the Tekelis sounds like a... conspiracy.

*ducks, and runs for cover*
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #816 on: October 24, 2014, 07:22:50 AM »
Maybe the ghost of P1K will visit Michael and tell him that he played golf in a foursome with Neil Burns, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin at a Navy Golf course in Hawaii on July 20, 1969.

*joins Andromeda wherever he ran to after ducking and running for cover*

If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #817 on: October 24, 2014, 08:16:14 AM »
Skinny Splash had this to say.

Pat and I are close!

Making the smart money bet seem a bit smarter. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 08:44:09 AM by Echnaton »

Offline twik

• Jupiter
« Reply #818 on: October 24, 2014, 10:02:40 AM »
The Skinny Splash situation is getting really weird. Are we absolutely sure there is no internet access beyond the grave?

Because yes, it either sounds like Skinny Splash is someone with exactly the same mindset and way of communicating as Dr. Socks (family trait?), or else they are the original Dr. Socks, and the late Dr. Tekeli was used as a front. He died, and they had to go undercover for a while, but absolutely couldn't contain themselves any longer.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #819 on: October 24, 2014, 10:44:48 AM »
The Skinny Splash situation is getting really weird. Are we absolutely sure there is no internet access beyond the grave?

Or Skinny Splash has recently returned from living in a place with no internet access.  A residency that began about the time Dr.T died.

Quote from: Hunter S. Thompson
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Offline Dr_Orpheus

• Venus
« Reply #820 on: October 24, 2014, 01:31:11 PM »
Maybe the Chinese radar technician, the young sextant expert, or one of those other chess playing,  hoax believing doctors will return to defend Pat's honor. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 01:38:32 PM by Dr_Orpheus »

Offline Dr.Acula

• Mars
« Reply #821 on: October 24, 2014, 02:52:47 PM »
This whole thing with the Tekelis sounds like a... conspiracy.

*ducks, and runs for cover*

SILENCE.... I KILL YOU

Argh sorry, this was my mental alter ego Ahmed  ;D
Nice words aren't always true and true words aren't always nice - Laozi

Offline Andromeda

• Jupiter
« Reply #822 on: October 24, 2014, 04:58:52 PM »
Maybe the ghost of P1K will visit Michael and tell him that he played golf in a foursome with Neil Burns, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin at a Navy Golf course in Hawaii on July 20, 1969.

Ahem... "she".
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov.

Offline smartcooky

• Uranus
« Reply #823 on: October 24, 2014, 05:59:49 PM »

Ahem... "she".

Apologies Maam, it wont happen again!
If you're not a scientist but you think you've destroyed the foundation of a vast scientific edifice with 10 minutes of Googling, you might want to consider the possibility that you're wrong.

Offline Echnaton

• Saturn
« Reply #824 on: October 25, 2014, 07:39:29 AM »
The mods at ISF (where I post as Pooneil) have shut down the discussions into the association between Skinny Splash and P1K.  So it looks like we will never get a full answer from SS about P1K/DrT.  As if a clarification was forthcoming anyway.